"WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN OVER 100 PAGES OF AUTHENTIC VICTORIAN INSTUCTIONS AND PATTERNS?"
You can begin recreating vintage needlework for yourself and those you love immediately! They are only a click away.
Do you love Victorian Needlework and love the idea of being able to have it in your home?
Would you like to learn vintage needlework techniques used in making Victorian needlework projects?
Do you like using authentic patterns and instructions to ensure the end result of all your hard work is truly Victorian?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you've read all day. Here's why...
The Last and Best Book on Art Needlework, originally
published by the Brainerd & Armstrong Company, New London, Connecticut in 1894-1895, is now available in digital form!
This is a fantastic Victorian needlecraft book. You’re sure to love it!
This book's 120 pages are packed with black and white photos, descriptions, instructions and patterns. There are some great vintage advertisements, too! You’ve got to see this book to believe it.
This digital VINTAGE book has been enlarged to a full 8½" x 11" – much easier to read than the original 7¾" x 9¾" printed in 1895. The pictures are much clearer and larger, too! This is a great help when trying to follow the instructions. The original book’s print size is so small that it is VERY hard on your eyes and it is easy to miss a step in almost any project you try. Now with the larger format, you can read and follow the directions with ease.
AND… because you can print out the project you are working on, you won’t have to fight keeping a book open to the desired page. Nothing drives me nuts faster than trying to work on a project and the page keeps flipping or the book won’t stay open. I’m sure you know what I mean. No more propping a book open with whatever you can find to keep it at the page you need! Your printout can be placed just about anywhere for easy reading.
These features alone make this digital book SO MUCH EASIER to use than a conventional book. Not only will your eyes thank you but you will find it much more relaxing and fun to actually work on the project.
But wait! There’s More…(Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself!)
This digital book is easy to navigate. Now there is a Table of Contents plus an Index (something not found in the Original) to help you find just what you are looking for. This book is NOT just a SCAN of the original pages. With scanned copies, when you enlarge the page to make it easier to read or see a picture more clearly, the print gets blurry and you are unable to read it. With this e-book you will find this is not an issue. It has been re-typeset (except for the advertisements) in larger type to produce top-notch clarity for ease of reading. All the pictures have been scanned, enlarged and meticulously digitally remastered so you can see as much detail as possible. They are often much clearer than the original pictures!
What’s In this Book?
You will find advice about different types of silks and flosses and their uses, care for embroidered items, ideas for gifts,needlework advice AND you will find amazing patterns for
- "Victoria” Knitting Silk
- Knitting Silks and How They Differ
- “Asiatic” Filo Silk Floss
- “Roman” Floss
- “Asiatic” Twisted Embroidery Silk
- “Asiatic” Honiton Lace Silk
- “Asiatic” Rope Silk
- “Mediaeval” Embroidery Silk
- “Asiatic” Outline Embroidery Silk
- Silk Sheeting
- Embroidery Chenille
- Scale for Socks and Stockings
- Various Stitches — Knitting
- Things Worth Knowing.
- Appropriate and Useful Presents — Encouragement to Knitters
- Abbreviations and Explanations of Terms
- Child’s and Lady’s Silk Stockings
- Gentleman’s Silk Sock
- Lady’s Knitted Undervest
- Infant’s Long Silk Shirt
- Infant’s Boot and Band
- Wristers — Infant’s’ Crocheted Socks
- Infant’s Mittens
- Lady’s Fancy Mitten
- Lady’s Jersey Mitten — Wristers
- Knitted Gloves for Gentlemen
- Knee Warmers — Fancy Pattern
- Knot Stitch
- Roll Stitch — Daisy
- Rose Stitch — Roll Picot Stitch
- Scarf Wheel
- Guipure Wheel
- Passementerie Wheel
- Scarf Wheel #2
- Chatelaine Chain
- Daisy Lace
- Marking Linen
- Black Crocheted Beaded Bag
- Long Crochet Purse
- Baltimore Crocheted Tie
- Crocheted Umbrella Case
- Tobacco Bag
- Work Bag
- Hair Receiver
- Crochet Rings
- Card and Flower Basket
- Sleeve Holder — Burnt Match Receiver — Needle Book
- Mouchoir Case — Scarf Wheels — Dress Trimmings
- Photograph Holder — Scissors Chatelaine — Postal Card Case
- Twine Bag — Spool Bag
- Tennis Belt
- Crocheted Tassel
- Mountmellick Work
- Spray of Blackberries and Leaves
- Maiden Hair Fern
- Passion Flowers and Leaves
- Crocheted Suspenders
- Crocheted Fan Tidy — Silk Slippers
- Lamp Shade
- Crocheted Handkerchief Case.
- Fancy Work made with Silk — Faced Figured Terry and Silk Sheeting
- Spool Silk
- Crocheted Garters
- Illustrated Embroidery Stitches (Thirty-five Illustrations)
- Proper Shades in Wash Silks
- All-over Designs
- Ecclesiastical Designs
Now that you found it, don’t let it pass you by!
This book is hard to find and even if you can find it for sale, you will find you have to pay an average of $50.00 plus shipping and handling – and that’s for a book that is probably ripped, falling apart, marked up or brittle from old age. Now you can get this antique book and all its information and patterns downloaded to your computer today with none of the drawback of ordering and waiting for a physical book!
So what does having a Downloadable
Vintage Needlework Book mean to you?
- Now you can have your very own book of AUTHENTIC VICTORIAN NEEDLEWORK at a fraction of the cost of a vintage original. Original books are getting harder and harder to find. And they cost an arm and a leg (and getting pricier each day). Now you get better quality at a MUCH, MUCH lower price.
- The illustrations are completely sizable. You can enlarge (and print) according to your needs.
- Every image has been digitally enhanced to produce as clear as possible images so there is no more squinting to see the details.
- It is in PDF format which can be read by a program available to almost every computer. A PDF reader is probably already on your computer. If not, it is easy to download and it’s FREE! You can get Adobe Reader here
- You can print just what you want or the entire book – it’s your choice!
- If you misplace your printout, or something gets spilled on it or it gets ripped, you can always print out another. No worry about misplacing or damaging a book.
- Each page has enough space for you to write any notations that you may need to make. That’s hard to do in a book.
- You can GET IT TODAY! No need to pay shipping and handling charges and waiting (and waiting…) for it to be delivered to your door.
This book is a top quality product that you will enjoy and use for many years to come.
Bring out the Victorian in You!
Victorian ladies made such marvelous items for their home and now you can do the same! Each and every project is sure to delight you. Give your home Victorian elegance – designed for Victorian ladies – made by you!
If you love Victorian as much as I do, you will find hours and hours of enjoyment reading and recreating vintage needlework for yourself and those you love — just the way our great-grandmothers and their mothers did! Get this delightful art needlework book TODAY!
Like I said earlier, you can place your order right now and start crafting 30 seconds later.
The way it works is simple and fast.
As soon as your order is processed (takes about 45 seconds), you'll be taken to the "Download Page" where you can instantly download the entire book.
You'll be thrilled with how fast, fun, and easy it is to make an authentic Victorian needlework project once you learn the right way to do it.
This information-packed guide normally sells for over $45.00 in its offline "physical" format (if you can find it).
But now "The Last and Best Book on Art Needlework" is now available to you as a downloadable ebook directly accessible from the Internet.
I'm offering it at this low price because this entire "Internet sale" is part of a marketing test I'm trying out. That means you can get it now for just $14.77.
You'll be thrilled with "The Last and Best Book on Art Needlework" ...and you'll be overjoyed by how much fun it is to make truly authentic Victorian Needlework projects that will provide you with enjoyment for years to come.
As a Special "Thank You For Ordering" Gift, Get
The Ladies’ Work-Book FREE
This Victorian Embroidery and Crafts edition, first published in 2008, is an unabridged republication of an edition of the work originally published c. 1870, author and publisher unknown.What’s In this Book?
- Knitting Instructions, Plain and in the German manner
- Infant’s shoe in knitting
- The tulip-wreath flower-vase mat
- Square Crochet
- To work with several colors
- To work over cord
- To work with beads
- Netted anti-macassar
- Round couverette for an easy chair or sofa
- Floral anti-macassar
- Ottoman cover
- Music-stool couverette, in crochet
- Chair cushion
- Toilet-cover in crochet
- Star-pattern d’oyley
- Crochet d’oyley
- Rose d’oyley
- Toilet cover
- Tidy in square crochet
- Arabesque toilet cover in square crochet
- Cover for a Hadrot lamp
- Lamp mat
- Candle-lamp mat
- Hand-screen, in crochet
- Crochet counterpane for a bassinet
- Deep border for bassinet quilt
- Crochet stripe for bed-quilt
- Centre stripe for bed-quilt
- Handkerchief case, for hanging to the head of a bed
- Toilet sachet
- Lady’s nightcap
- A shaving tidy
- Oval tidy for easy chair
- Honiton sprigs in crochet
- Crochet window-curtain
- Knitted lace for curtains.`
- Window-curtain and stove apron
- Netted window-curtain
- Flower vase screen
- Bread-cloth with motto
- Honiton sprig
- A spangled wool netted cover for a tea-poy, square work-table, or if drawn together at the top, makes a glittering fire-veil
- Netted anti-macassar
- Short purse, in netting
- Bridal purse, in crochet
- Lady’s short purse
- Handsome purse
- Mousquetaire crochet collar
- Raised rose crochet collar
- Point collar
- Point collar, in crochet
- Crochet edgings and insertions
- Point lace instructions
- Brussels edging
- Little Venetian Edging
- Sorrento Edging
- Venetian bars
- Edged Venetian bars
- Engish bars
- Sorrento bars
- Dotted Venetian Bars
- Raleigh bars
- Point D’Alencon
- Spanish Point
- Brussels lace
- Venetian lace
- Sorrento lace
- Engish lace
- Open English lace
- Mecklin Wheels
- Henriquez lace
- Cordovan lace
- Velenciennes lace
- Brabant edging
- Cadiz lace
- Barcelona lace
- Fan lace
- Spotted lace
- Venetian spotted lace
- Open Antwerp lace
- Open diamond
- Closed diamond
- Antwerp lace
- Deep point-lace edging
- Collar in Spanish rose point
- Handkerchief border, in antique point lace
- Apron in Broderie en Lacet
- Pincushion cover in point lace
This fantastic ebook is valued at $12.97, and is yours FREE with you purchase of The Last and Best Book on Art Needlework for only $14.77.
So, click here
and get your discounted copy of "The Last and Best Book on Art Needlework"... AND... The Ladies’ Work Book right now.
But wait, just to be sure that you feel completely satisfied with your purchase, take a look at my risk-free 60 day offer..
There you have it. Click here to get your copy of "The Best and Last Book of Art Needlework" AND "Ladies' Work Book" right now.
With my guarantee, there is absolutely no risk.It doesn't matter if it's 2:00 am in the morning!
You can be downloading and starting your own wonderful Victorian Needlework project in just a few minutes! (Order with a Credit Card Using Our Secure Order Form)
Wishing you years of fun and happiness with your Victorian Needlework.
(Victorian Embroidery and Craft lover, too.)
P.S. The Internet Introductory low price of only $14.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once the sale is over, it will be sold for $19.77 and won't go back down in price again for the near future, so if you're interested at all in this material, you should buy now.
Click here to save $5.00 Now!